All Forms & Reports

Please NOTE!  The New Service Application has 4 different pages that require signature. Please sign the  Confidentiality Form along with the Water Rates Form. We will need a copy of your Drivers liscense and  either a rental/ lease agreement if renting, or a copy of  your deed if you are purchasing. The VFD Donation is optional. Thank you.

If you don't find the form or report you are looking for, please give us a call or stop by and visit us. We will gladly provide you with the information you need.  

Please click the buttons below, to fill your form out online.

New Service Application 

Confidentiality Form

Water Rates Form

VFD Donation Form

 Discontinue Service

Change of Address

Employment Application